In Jalla village in UP which falls under Kurara police station limits, a woman and her two daughters were burnt to death in a tragic fire accident at their house on Thursday, 12th January. The fire started due to a short circuit in a room heater, police said. The incident happened at around 3.30 am, they said.
The victims have been identified as Anita (28), Mohini (6) and Rohini (3), police said. The trio was sleeping with the heater on, they said, adding a case has been registered and further investigation is underway.