Prolite manufactures Exit/Emergency Egress Route Lighting Systems for all requirements and various applications. With an increasing range of models, it is first Exit/Emergency/Egress route Lighting Systems manufacturer to be an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company in the fields of R&D, Manufacturing, Marketing and Maintenance in the country. The design excellence of our products is achieved by long and constant in hourse Research and Developement. Optimum solutions have beed tailored to support constantly changing conditions of living. Prolite, as a part of the evolution, has adopted this principal and has alaborated objects in quite a similar mannar.
The founder of Prolite, Mr. Harsha Joshi founded the company in 1984. He, both, established and pioneered the brand in the Indian market, whilst using the catalogues as a medium to do so. He is also a member of various communities such as the NSC, FPAI, FSAI, ECAM, and ISLE. He has been actively involved in launching new product ranges (Solar lights, addressable smart lights, etc.)
Alka Joshi co-founded Prolite in 1984. Her first biggest order was for the CBI, in 1987, followed by a pan India deal with the beverage giant, Coca Cola, in 1995. Alka also played a crucial role in signing a deal with ITPL (International Technology Park), thus finding way into their International vendor list by supplying lights for the rest of their projects.
Varun Joshi joined Prolite in 2005, and has always had the zest towards growing the company’s legacy. He understood the business and the mindset of people in the safety industry. Furthermore, he even came up with the range of smart & user-friendly products.
• National Building Code of India SP : 7 2005.
• IS 9583-1981 Specification for Emergency lighting units.
• IS 9457-1980 (Reaffirmed 1997) Code of practice for safety colors and safety signs.
• IS 12349-1988 Fire protection - Safety signs.
• IS-13716 Fire Safety in hotels-code of practice.
• IS-1644-1988 Code of practice for fire safety of building (general) : Exit requirement and personal hazard.
• IS 1646 Code of practice for safety of buildings : Electrical installations.
• IS 12407-1988 Graphic symbols for fire protection plans.
• BS 5499
• EN 60598.2.22
• UL 924
• PSPA class B
• DIN 6750 Part 1-4
• IMO resolution A 752 (18)
• BS 5499-1
• ISO 15370
• ASTM E 2072-4
• NFPA life safety code 101/101B
• UL 924
• OSHA 1910.37
• IS 9457
• IS 12349-198B
• IS 13716
• IS 1644
• ISO 15370
• NBC 1983 (SP 7 Part 4)